1. 200 block North Plum Street. Theft reported of a stolen bike. Officers have no suspects.
2. 10 block of S.Harvard Street. Officers responded to a report of a dispute between persons. The victim’s ex-husband had been sending threatening text messages. Investigation is still ongoing.
3. Officers responded to responded to a report of suspicious activity at 500 E. Gate Drive. Resident’s door bell was rung repeatedly at 8:30 pm. Excess ringing due to high school students working on a choir fundraiser.Sept. 19
4. Report of fraudulant activity. Victim’s social security was used to make transactions in Vermillion. Victim’s check book was also stolen and used to write bad checks. Case transferred to Union County where crime originated.
5. Officers responded to a report of a domestic incident at a residence at the 1300 block of East Cherry. Argument betweeen a male and female. Male allegedly assaulted the female. Case sent to state attorney for review.
6. Call for motorist’s assistnear the 1000 block of Princeton Ave. Driver showed possible signs of intoxication. Driver was admitted sobriety tests. One female was charged with DWI.
*For a complete list of all police log activity, please see VermillionPD.org.