1. Police received a report of suspicious activity at the 1200 block of Cherry Street. Officers identified 52-year-old male recently released from prison. Suspect was loitering outside several businesses attempting to reestablish himself to the area. Picked up and released without charge.
2. Report of property damage at a residence on East Main Street. A rock was thrown through a window. Police have no suspects for the crime.
3. Public disorder reported to police at 10:20 p.m. on the 100 block of East Main. An intoxicated subject was acting strangely. Police arrested the 37-year-old man and charged him with disorderly conduct.
4. Police responded to a petty theft at the 100 block of Market Street. A golf cart in association with Ribs, Rods, and Rock n’ Roll was reported stolen. Golf cart was later found on university campus. Police have no suspects for the theft.
5. 19-year-old male was cited for underage drinking at the 400 block of North Dakota Street. Individual was arrested and charged after officers made contact. Suspect was causing a disruption in the area.