1. A Vermillion man allegedly violated a court order at the 200 block of High Street. The male allegedly violated a protection order by trying to see his child at the school. There was no threat of violence or danger attached to the report. Case has been deferred to court.
2. Officers arrested a 24-year-old Sioux Falls man at the 1200 block of Princeton Street. Suspect had an outstanding warrant from a previous crime.
3. An act of malicious vandalism was committed at the intersection of Plum and Clark streets. 50 feet of rope was tied between two signs causing inconvenience to motorists in the area. Police have no suspects.
4. A VPD officer assisted UPD in an incident at the 400 block of E. Clark Street. A squirrel was loose in one of the residence halls at East Hall on USD campus. Officer assisted in tracking down and catching the animal.
5. A burglary was reported at a residency at the 100 block of N. University Street Resident reported $3,000 of items stolen from the premises.
6. A 36-year-old Vermillion female was suspected of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Vehicle was taken from a residency at the 400 block of Stanford Street Victim opted not to press charges.
*For a complete list of all police log activity, please see VermillionPD.org.