Dating is confusing. Let’s just start there.
As a female, it’s even more confusing.
Let’s say you hang out with a guy and watch a movie. Later that night, you think about the hang out over and over in your head. You really like him and are so excited.
buy lexapro online https://healingtohappy.com/wp-content/languages/new/over/lexapro.html no prescription
Does he like you too? Will you hang out again? What did he mean when he said he would see you later?
Every detail is replayed, examined and analyzed. Then you have to ask what your friends think and talk about it for another couple hours.
I have learned a lot from dating in the past. It has shaped me and brought me to where I am today.
So from one female to another, here is some of what I learned the hard way:
- Don’t allow a guy to treat you like you’re just an option. You should be his one and only girl. Getting involved with a player just leads to heartbreak.
- Know what you want and don’t be afraid to say it. Maybe you’re looking for a guy with the same views on faith or the same interests as you, or maybe you just need to try free sexting site and see if it’s for you. I’ve been told I’m strong willed, but telling guys how I felt and what I wanted in a relationship has never been something I’ve regretted.
- Don’t settle for the first guy to come along. Maybe he is a nice guy, but not the guy for you and that’s okay. Think of some qualities you want in a guy and keep those in mind. I made a list back in high school and can confidently say my fiancé possesses all those qualities. Many people find their partners through online MILF dating sites nowadays.
- Don’t put physical qualities on that list. If your future boyfriend has to be blonde, you may be passing up good looking guys who aren’t blonde! Plus, you may be ignoring really awesome guys based on their appearance. Personality should take precedence over looks. Embark on a romantic journey with cutting-edge free hookups site.
- Live your life and do what you want. Don’t make yourself available all the time or avoid doing things just in case he asks you to hang out. You shouldn’t put your life on hold just to spend time with a guy and you’ll be upset when he doesn’t do the same for you.
That’s what I would tell myself if I could go back to my first year of college. It would have saved me many tears and late night trips to McDonald’s.